Sunday, October 26, 2014

I woke up to a happy birthday message from you, and the revelation that you're already underway again. I had expected so, after not hearing from you - it doesn't make it much easier. I didn't realize I would miss you so very much... All of you, every last piece and puzzle. (I can hear you calling me a goober. I hope you love me anyway.)

Yesterday was Dad's class reunion, which was on the dull side. Mom and Dad took me to Mrs. Stephanie's place at last (they've been excited to introduce me), and they were having a Halloween bash. So I just kicked off my shoes and socks, and told them my costume was 'barefoot and pregnant'! The people there were warm and welcoming, if a little tipsy, and I felt right at home. I even sang with Dad for a bit - gosh, were we out of practice! Mom brought some s'mores essentials too, in lieu of a birthday cake, and that suited me just fine. We didn't come home until 2:30, and we're all still exhausted today. 

The obgyn has me on a medication right now - my urine sample revealed a bacterial infection that, while not noticeably bothersome right now, is not something I want while pregnant. It's a simple 7-day regiment of 4 pills per day, and that should clear it up. But boy, it hasn't helped with being tired today.

I wish you were here to share the Homestuck update with me - remember how it left off with things about to go to hell, with everyone flinging death threats? It's bad. And you'll probably catch things that I didn't in the flash. I gotta slog back through the story, I think.... I never catch things the first time in this story.

I miss you dearly... I think I already expressed that, but I still want you to know it. I want you to remember how much I love you, too - with every beat of my heart, with every breath that I take. You make my life worthwhile; you are the music of my life, the song that I can't keep from singing. You make me happy. Don't forget that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Send some love her way...