Tuesday, October 21, 2014

You came home today...! I was expecting a much longer dive, and I'm so happy I was wrong. But I know that longer ones are coming, and that makes me anxious all over again. Seeing your smile and hearing your voice made me so happy - I don't think you know how therapeutic your presence is for me. Even if we only have a few days before you dive again, I'm happy to have you within reach.

My heartburn seems to only stem in the evenings, I think. I know if I don't eat anything 2 hours before I lay down anywhere, I'll be okay. It's hard to remember that when you're tired all the time, though. Mama keeps telling me I need more exercise, or I'll never be able to push that baby out. I already feel like I don't have the strength to carry that car seat, and it's freaking lightweight!  

I hope we get to talk more tomorrow, after you leave work and I'm home from the day trip to Vardaman. Speaking of, I have to remember to talk to you about important bill and mail things. I'll try to do that when you and I don't feel insanely wiped out. 

I wish we had more energy, more time, and less distance - time with you is so precious to me right now, and I wish I could fill it up with more meaningful things. I love you so much - you simply don't know, darling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Send some love her way...